Thursday, May 7, 2009

Some Things You Never Knew About Me

1. My middle name is Marie.

2. When I was younger, in the 80's-I only wore fuschia & turquoise clothes!

3. I have been married 3 times, yup, that's right. Third time's a charm too!

4. I had a miscarriage before I had Deja back in 2001. :(

5. When I was little (before school started) I spoke fluently in French.

6. One of my best buddies from grade school is my son's godfather.

7. My half bro is a talented guitarist. Ck out Andy Lee from Circle 2 Circle!

8. We used to skinny dip in the public pool as teens! Don't tell my mom...

9. My fave beverages are diet soft drinks and chocolate milk.

10. I hate housecleaning, my house is a mess--and I am somewhat of a pack rat.


Now it's your turn! What can you tell me about you? Go on, spill the beans!

2 comments:

Leslie M. said...

Diet soda and fat free chocolate milk IS GOOD. try fat free soy milk.. OMG so delish!!!

My middle name is Adrienne..

In the 80's I had BIG hair.. I have a ton of hair now. can you imagine what it looked like then

I've been married 5 times I have you beat!! hahha just kidding! hahahha ahhhhh I crack myself up!!! I've been married 25 years!! Just had my SILVER anniversary!

I am a Sign Language Interpreter for the Deaf as WELL as an RN. YUP

I am a CLEAN FREAK OCD Neurotic CLEANER.. I think it is better to be messy!

I have wanted a Little Big Doggie for 25 years but My hubby says NO




I
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Kelsey said...

Thanks for visiting and entering the contest for a blog makeover! This list was a great way to learn more about you! :)