Monday, June 22, 2009

Photos of First Grade Concert




As Deja is waiting to go into second grade in the Fall, I thought I'd post a couple pics of her First Grade Concert which was held May 21st. They had the concert over 2 nights, with four classes participating each evening. It was a hot day and Deja decided she wanted to wear a skirt. She didn't really care about getting all dressed up, and with the heat in the auditorium she just wanted to be comfortable... I myself was sweating bullets during the concert.

It was so cute to hear all those kids sing-and they all were so happy and proud that their family and loved ones could make it to the concert. The theme was the four seasons, and each of the children had taken the time to make a headpiece of the sun, snowflakes, leaves or flowers. The concert also revolved around different songs for the season, and one song they all loved to sing was "I Love Mud!" I honestly think that song was the loudest one sang at the concert since all the children piped right up and sang that song at the top of their lungs.

It's hard to imagine that my baby is going to be in second grade already. The time has passed by all to quickly, and seeing my grandson has got me thinking about babies again. But this time they will be my grandchildren-lol. Since the grandbaby also lives with us, I've been changing diapers, bottle feeding and all that stuff I thought I had forgotten years ago. Boy, doesn't it come back to you after awhile.

So, while I search for my digital camera USB cable yet again so I can upload new pics to the blog, you can check out the concert photos! (I seriously think that the USB cable walks off and hides when I am not looking, because every time I want to use it, I can't find it!)

No comments: