Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Bloggy Anniversary is Here!




Gosh, it's hard to believe that a year ago I began my adventures in blogging. At times, I really wondered if it was worth it putting all these thoughts, ideas and rantings down on "virtual paper" for all to see.

I have to admit, I have made some great bloggy friends, gotten some wonderful recipes, parenting tips, and won some wonderful giveaways over the past year. I've discovered some awesome new websites, such as Etsy, and purchased fun gifts for family from vendors as well. I learned tweeting is not just for the birds and still have much to learn-the only stumbling I do is when my feet trip over each other, and I've procrastinated on starting a Facebook page and don't have a clue as to what Technorati means. Heck, I just learned about Twitter parties and the tweet grids, tweet chats and tweet decks and realized they are all the same thing but in different formats. Vlogging? I've got a Flip camera, but since ANY camera adds 10 lbs to my weight I am staying away from that for awhile. It seems there are just not enough hours in the day to learn it all.

So I have been posting away, with breaks here and there for family issues and emergencies. And before I knew it-a year went by. They say time flies when you are having fun, and I guess they are right. It's been a fun creative outlet and way to express myself (and also saves on therapists bills when I start ranting, haha!)even if ya'll don't always agree with me. For those that visit...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you will continue to stop by from time to time. It's been a great year and I look forward to the next one!

No comments: