Thursday, April 30, 2009

I KNEW I forgot to do something! Winner Announcement

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

2
Timestamp: 2009-05-01 01:44:52 UTC

Better late than never! I used random to pick just now... and it chose lucky #2 who is Michele! (hmmm...love the way she spells her name!)

I just cannot believe that I forgot to do this, what the heck is up with that? But I guess it happens to the best of us, so I am sure plenty of you can relate! So, Michele big congrats-- I am off to contact you now and hopefully doing another giveaway very soon!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Congrats to Michele! Okay, this is really lame of me, but how do you do the random generator to pick a winner? It would sure save me time from writing down everyones' names and drawing from a hat! ha ha:-)