Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Swine Flu in my County/State!

Well, I guess my paranoia in buying face masks at Home Depot paid off. 3 confirmed cases in my state this afternoon... all 3 are adults and two are in my own county. No city has been revealed-hoping it will be soon. Stay well folks! Because this flu virus doesn't have a vaccine yet it is quite worrisome. And who wants the flu? Certainly not me! Now just waiting to see if it has spread to the kids-schools might be closed soon if there are more cases. Luckily hubby works nights, I am home on layoff and don't need to make arrangements! Sending positive thoughts out to all of you during these next few weeks!

2 comments:

Anjanette Young said...

I'm with you, I bought masks on Monday. We have one confirmed case in my state and just happens to be in my county... Stay safe.

Rachelle S said...

On my local news website, the top 9stories are Swine Flu related! Crazy!! I can't find it now, but I read this morning that a 23 month old died from it.