Sunday, June 30, 2013

Middle Aged Men and Little Red Sports Cars

I honestly don't have to write too much about this one... I think the photo says it all! Lol...
Do I see a middle aged crisis coming on? Maybe... (and no, it's not pick on hubby day) His birthday is coming up July 4th and I think he is feeling his age, but even though I looked in the mirror and cried when 30 years came along, and then cried again when I hit 40, I realize there is no fountain of youth that will magically bring me to a nice age (as in 21 and thin and youthful again) so I just live life for each day and appreciate the wisdom I have gathered over the years. ;) But-if anyone of you finds that Fountain of Youth, be sure to let me know so I can be one of the first in line! Happy Sunday everyone, enjoy the upcoming week!

2 comments:

Stacy CUrran said...

So true -t here's no fountain of youth so it' important to make the most of every day!
Stacy

Father Elders Sermons said...

Thankss for the post