Monday, February 23, 2009

Mana Moon Studios-Follow Your Dreams




I have to admit, I am usually not a bracelet person. Not because I don't like them, but because it draws attention to the huge scar I have on my forearm (as you can see from the pic).

When I found out I was the second chance winner of the lovely Follow Your Dreams bracelet (can you believe the first winner never claimed their prize???!!) I was very happy-and when the bracelet came a few days later along with certificate of authenticity as well I was in awe. First, the shades of blue were gorgeous. I love blue, that is my favorite color-so this bracelet definitely fit into the color scheme of things. I have never owned wire wrapped jewelry, and was surprised at how durable this bracelet was-and how heavy! At first, I was a bit worried about how it might be too big for me. My 7 year old daughter's hands are almost as big as mine now, but she lovingly reminded me that I could always save it for HER.

I was able to mold it into shape to fit my wrist without slipping off, and it now fits just fine. I have worn it to work and out and about and have already gotten several compliments on my unusual piece of jewelry-a couple of mothers at Deja's daycare actually had me take it off to try it on themselves! This style of bracelet goes for about $42.00 on their website see a few of the styles here: http://www.manamoon.com/wwb_kazuri_bracelets.html Looking at this bracelet, I can't seem to see where the wire started-or where it ends. Sharon's designs are very unique, and definitely original. If you are looking to splurge a bit for a one of a kind design that takes your breath away, a signature piece as unique as the wearer, then you definitely need to check out Mana Moon Studios (http://www.manamoon.com) Thanks so much Sharon for such a gorgeous piece of jewelry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michele, I couldn't be happier that you were the lucky winner! What a beautiful write up that's completely touched my heart to the core. I always believe that things are meant to be and never more so than when I hear stories like this.

In truth, I'm humbled and honored to be able to do what I love. To have that also fill others lives with joy and beauty is a blessing beyond words.

My hope is that you will enjoy this bracelet throughout your life and one day pass it on to your daughter as only an heirloom treasure can be.

Wishing you all the best ~ Sharon