Saturday, February 21, 2009

And the Rain-X winner is.... TIM!




Woohoo the winner is Tim! Great job, and it goes to show that those extra entries count. (Tim won for his separate comment that he was following me) Since he already says he's used Rain-X for awhile and needs all the help he can get, I am sure he will love the little prize package he will be receiving.

I didn't have that many entries for this giveaway, since I had to take an unexpected break from blogging for a week due to my dad's passing away. But I do thank those that took the time to enter, and my loyal followers on both Twitter and my blog-it was great reading your comments and also reading your kind words in regards to the death in my family. It's great that through blogging you can meet such wonderful people. So a big congrats to Tim! I will be emailing you soon to get your info.

No comments: