Thursday, March 12, 2009

Head over to Missie's blog and win!

Missie has a cute blog devoted to finding great stuff on Etsy, one stop shopping as she says. I think it's a great idea because how many of us have the time to go through all Etsy has to offer?

I know I don't-and I just might find something really cute over at Missie's blog. It's a great way to promote a new vendor as well, and discover new items.

In the meantime, she is giving away something from her own shop just for visiting and promoting her blog. She has some gorgeous Twilight jewelry and I will tell ya I have my eyes on a pair of gorgeous earrings she has! Head over for yourself and check it out, and if you decide to enter her contest-I'd appreciate it if you let her know I sent you! Here's the link: http://sykin-at-etsy.blogspot.com/2009/03/contest.html

1 comment:

Lapa37 said...

I will go have a look see.