Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pashminas 3 winners-ends Nov 21st at midnight!

I love NYC, and I love the street vendors. Unfortunately, I won't be going to the city for awhile because I am working like crazy (we usually stay in RI with family, then head to NYC-about 4 hours away for either a day trip or a quick overnight) but one thing I DO love are the street vendors. I could have a ball buying things from quite a few of them-and get lots of shopping done.

Lucky Corrin will be in the city over the Thanksgiving weekend, and will be shopping for some lucky giveaway winners too. She is buying pashminas for 3 winners in your choice of color! And she is offering all sorts of great ways to get extra entries as well. Head on over to her site here: http://corrinrenee.com/2008/11/05/i-4/#comment-38301 and be sure to enter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting about my giveaway!