Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Alive Cubs-to win one, go and check this out!

I SO want one of these for my daughter...she has seen them on TV now for the past month and has been begging me to go to the store and get her one. I haven't given in-yet that is. But with her 7th birthday on Dec. 7th and then Christmas, boy do I ever have my hands full!

To find out more about these toys that seem SO real (geez, I am feeling left out, where the heck were toys like this when I was a kid?) I headed over to the website http://www.esend.com/WowWee/ and was amazed at all the cool things they have: robots, alive cubs, flytech fairies-something for everyone it seems.

Now you can be lucky too and head over to http://www.mommafindings.com/2008/11/wowwee-alive-cubs-giveaway.html because she is giving away one of these Alive Cubs in her giveaway! I really, really want to win this-and I bet you will too. I will be a little envious though, if ya win-because it is such a cool item! Good luck!

1 comment:

Wishing Willow said...

You're so sweet to leave such a nice comment. I'm glad you like the earrings, and that they went to someone who appreciates them so much :)