Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CSN Store Winner!

I would have posted earlier, but I am so NOT feeling it. Stayed home today with a cold, which has become a sinus infection. The doctor couldn't see me today, so I am off to work tomorrow with the help of Tylenol Cold and Sinus. I just can't miss another day... we are so behind, and I feel so guilty whenever I am out. But working while your head is in a funk... well, that is not always fun either. Two of my co-workers have health issues, and when they get sick, they REALLY get sick. And can be out for a week or so. Another reason for me not to be there today.

Now to the announcement you've been waiting for... the winner of the CSN Store GC! Per Random.org the winner is...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

216

Timestamp: 2010-12-09 00:26:46 UTC

which is Gina from The Crave to Save blog! Congratulations! I will be emailing you in a few to confirm delivery of your prize :) Don't forget to enter my Big G Cereals and movie tickets giveaway!

No comments: