Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Where Could This Be?
Nope, the above pic wasn't from MY vacation! I thought it'd be fun to post a little where in the world is this place here on my blog.... (I have seen it done on travel blogs, and thought WHY NOT mention a cute little spot close to home that you just might want to visit?!) Besides, why not promote a STAYCATION in my local state since it's summer and there are plenty of places I haven't been yet!
1. I have never been there, but it is located in the state I live in.
2. It is open year round, and is not a chain of hotels/motels.
3. There is an indoor pool and hot tub. (now I want to go there! lol)
4. There is a horseshoe pit and snowmobile trails leading to and from the
5. There is a theater, ski area and fairgrounds close by. You're getting warmer!
Think you know where it is? I think I am gonna check out this place with hubby when we want a nice weekend to ourselves ;) I gotta admit, the fridge is a great place to keep the beers and the kitchenette is perfect for bringing a blender and making some strawberry margaritas, or whipping up some exotic gourmet dish! Sometime next week, I will post another spot in my state, it could be a specific place, a scenic view, a park, etc... I just figured I would highlight a hotel this week since I spent most of my past week in one! haha.