Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's Just a Bruise... Good News After All

I have been on pins and needles the past few weeks as I waited for a supposed biopsy on a strange lump on my left lower shin area. (on the outside) I went to the surgeon yesterday and he wasn't worried in the least-saying it was a bruise that may last for a long time, perhaps the fatty tissue was bruised, but it wasn't as deep as the bone-and for him to biopsy it and/or remove it would be more trouble than it was worth.

He said it will go away, but take time-considering I've had it about 4-5 months I suppose I can live with it a little longer. Whew! At least a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders and I am free to plan a trip to Central America later this year and even though it is painful and swells up at times, it is something I can live with.

My layoff should be within a month or so, work is finally winding down and although still very busy (we're a bit behind) I can tell my time of rest is coming soon! After awhile, my brain just gets fried-too much thinking and I make stupid mistakes :( lol. And I HATE making mistakes because it makes me look stupid, go figure!

But I will miss my coworkers, I have some of the best ones around. Heading to bed, have a great week and sweet dreams!

No comments: