Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Wishing all of my readers and their families a Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day with friends and family... cherish the moment and take delight in the wonderful food and desserts on the table.

If heading out shopping later this evening, hope you get all the great deals you want-be careful, and cautious. Here in Maine, it is supposed to be a bit on the wintry side with freezing rain and snow so I will be staying home. (hubby and my son are going out, grandbabies and Deja with me) I'm happy, I was able to snag a Blu Ray DVD player from Best Buy with built in WiFi for under a hundred bucks online earlier today-which is all I really wanted for the family in the first place. (with our Netflix subscription and so many movies streaming now, it made sense to get the most out of Netflix) Still got a bit more shopping to do, but I should be all caught up in the next week or so.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: