Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Great Job Deja!


I just came from the Parent-Teacher conference, and boy am I proud of my little girl! She's doing great in school and had an excellent report from the teacher. While I am glad that she is doing so well, I'm getting kind of nostalgic here since being in 3rd grade means she is growing up :(

I know, at 9 she is still young, but the years fly by and before we know it they are out on their own and wanting to spread their wings. My almost 18 yr old son moved out this past summer, and has his own family now-albeit early in life-but maybe now he will understand how I felt as a parent at times with him. He's very busy with his own life and his own two children, that I rarely see him anymore. But when we do get the chance to talk, it makes me happy.

So tonight hubby and I are proud parents after hearing such a glowing report on our smart little girl! Congrats Deja for having such a great report, we love you and are very proud of you tonight! Keep up the good work, do the very best you can, and that is all that matters.

No comments: