Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Address Change!

I am so not liking this! I just got a note yesterday when hubby went to pick up my mail and packages that Mail It Quik (where I have my suite box that accepts Fedex and UPS too) is going out of business due to the economy! And he only gave us 2 weeks notice! Yikes!

USPS mail should be ok, because I can have that forwarded to my home address but UPS and Fedex don't forward stuff----so, if anyone is sending anything to me PLEASE send me an email if the items come back to you.... I will feel badly if it happens, but I just got the notice in my box yesterday and didn't see it until today when hubby showed me the mail! I really wish that the new owners who took over several months ago would have told me they were closing down at the beginning of this month, when I came in to pay ahead a few months :(((((

So, if something comes back-contact me for my home address PLEASE! Thanks for understanding everyone!

3 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Awww...that is not good! I can't stand when people don't give proper notice! :(

Ms D said...

Gosh, that sucks! :(

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

mine was mailed last week...so let me know if you get your "wish" crown ok!