Thursday, August 14, 2008

Celebrate the Olympics Panda style!

Panda Express style, that is! Now, I have never been to this restaurant because I've never seen one in Maine before. But it sure looks delicious, I'll say that!

Pandas, Chinese food and the Olympics---We love Pandas, Chinese food is yummy, and we've been watching the Olympics as well, checking out how many medals the good old USA can win.
Over at this blog, http://threepsinapod.blogspot.com/2008/08/ready-or-not-here-they-come-charming.html until tomorrow, you can enter to win a $10 Panda Express gift card! We're heading to San Antonio at the end of the month, and I had to check out if there were any Panda Express restaurants there, and I was in luck! Head on over and check out Alyson's blog, and be sure to enter to win as well! Good luck! Hubby really wants to watch the soccer games, being from Central America he loves futbol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oops! I've emailed you. I completely got distracted. Sorry! Thanks or your persistence.