Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I was the Tango K Design $25 GC June Winner!






You know, my 6 year old has been asking for big girl dangly earrings for some time, rather than just plain old studs. Nothing wrong with studs, but when your bff's at school are wearing hoops and dainty dangles, well, you just wanna do the same. And now that you are gonna be a FIRST grader in the fall, you let mom know on a daily basis that you are ready-NOW.


So I decided that the time had come, and let Deja pick out a couple of things from Tango K Design's Etsy shop. Of course it HAD to be pink, or a shade of pink and lucky for me she had several things there that Deja just loved. Not to mention mommy too, but this one was for Deja-I'd promised her something special for the past couple of weeks as a Kindergarden graduation gift, and this would be just perfect!


When we got these earrings a few days ago, I let Deja open the package and lemme tell ya she squealed with delight! These earrings are so cute, dainty, and very, very pretty. Cindy does a great job-and they are even prettier than the pictures we saw! If you have a little lady like Deja, or if you like pretty dangle earrings-these are for you. I've taken a couple pics to show you the designs we got. Try not to notice the bad haircut- Thanks so much to Tango K Design for sponsoring such a great giveaway. And don't forget to check it out, they are giving away a ring on their blog for the month of July! http://tangok.blogspot.com/ Better yet, just go to her Etsy shop and check out all the cool stuff she has! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=21329 Good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what cute earrings! and what bad haircut? looks adorable to me!

hope you're having a great week!

Aunt Julie said...

I remember the "dangly earrings" years! Hey, thanks for dropping by and entering the Great Pop'rs Giveaway. Please remember to Share the Comment Love by telling all your bloggy friends to stop in to see me, too!