Wednesday, April 16, 2014

McDonald's Winner!

True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 4 Powered by RANDOM.ORG Out of 5 valid comments, the winner is #4 which is Rhonda Martin, or @exotic1 as she is known on Twitter! Thanks for playing along, and congratulations :) Please send me an email with your address to micaela6955 at msn dot com so that I can forward it to the McDonald's PR Reps and they can send you your prize. I certainly love their new #baconclubhouse and I know you will too! We've tried the crispy chicken, which was good, the grilled chicken which is also good, and the burger which we LOVE! Once you get your prize pack, let me know and try them out for yourself and let @McD_Maine know your favorite!

2 comments:

ANDYSTYLE said...

lovely blog

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

its great.