Friday, July 9, 2010

Sorry for the delay! Avon Luminosity Winner is...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

10

Timestamp: 2010-07-09 19:35:33 UTC

which was Debbie! Congratulations, I will be emailing you in a few. I am still so tired from my trip, and the heat wave here in the Northeast is making me want to sleep even more, lol. I had wanted to post more while in Guatemala, but the prepaid internet connection I was using was very slow, didn't work all the time, and the lights kept going out randomly so I was pretty much using the internet to check my email and post on facebook a few times while I was gone... I'm glad to be back home, and back to a reliable internet connection... I will be posting more reviews and giveaways soon!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I am so very excited to win this! Thanks Michele.