Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mad Libs Post for Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower Entry

New Baby

Oh my God! gasped New Daddy. It was 1 a.m. and baby was awake for the 10th time today. New Mommy had been folding laundry, but rushed to check on New Baby. "No, no," said New Daddy, who had been relaxing by playing online games. "I'm always happy to help with the baby. I'll go." New Mommy was irritated, since this was only the second time that New Daddy had offered to help. In fact, New Daddy was more inclined to snack on pizza, while sitting on the couch, watching Stargate SG1. New Mommy knew that she should willingly accept, because New Daddy might not offer again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI MICHELLE!

It's me, KJ, from eye-dyllic. You won the tea during my Cinco de Mayo Giveaway. I have searched my inbox for an email with your mailing address and I can't find anything. If you did send something, it has slipped through the cracks.

If you would still like to receive the tea, please send an email through my blog profile and I will get this little treat moving in your direction.

KJ