Sunday, September 14, 2008

Esty Find-Susan's Keepsake


While looking for good quality, large luggage tags on Etsy, I stumbled across Susan's shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5960140&section_id=5498076 These luggage tags are nice, colorful (no problem picking out our luggage at the airport with these, though we did have several people ask us if we just got back from Hawaii!) and good sized.
She adds a little plastic window, where you can slip in a business card. I don't have business cards so I cut a plain 3x5 down to size and slapped on my address labels and handwrote my email and cell numbers. When hubby goes to Guatemala he usually ties one of our daughter's colorful socks at the top to distinguish it from others but this time around on our family trip to San Antonio a couple of weeks ago we used these for our luggage and it worked great! Susan was even kind enough to send me a handmade extra with my goodies-a travel sized Kleenex holder which Deja keeps in her backpack.
She has so much more in her store than just these luggage tags -cute sports tags too for those equipment and duffel bags, beautiful bonnets for the young ones, aprons, totes, book covers, tea cozies, cell phone/iPod carriers, pillows...so many things in such beautiful fabrics and prints. I was very pleased with the quality of my items, and I know you will be too. Pay her shop a visit, she just might have the perfect item for you!

2 comments:

Aunt Julie said...

These are lovely--I'll check them out ASAP! BTW, I'm hosting a Recipe Week on my blog, starting tomorrow. Please stop by and see what's cookin'!

Anonymous said...

I love etsy and those luggage tags are too cool! I need something that makes my suitcase stand out in the crowd, and this would do it!