Thursday, July 10, 2008

Picky eaters? Needs more flavor? Then try Poprs!

Right now I'm sharing the comment love here on my blog about Poprs. http://www.poprs.com/
If you have ever had a kid who is a picky eater or just needed a little bit of extra flavor on their food-this is perfect for them. And they are GOOD for you, who'd have thought that sprinkle on food flavorings are also infused with healthy vitamins? I think we'd really enjoy the taco flavored one in my house...

And right now over at http://poprs.blogspot.com/2008/07/share-comment-love-well-share-poprs.html Veggie Mom is giving away a complete Poprs set of EIGHT different flavors to TWO grand prize winners! Now, to me, that sounds like a GREAT way to try them all out and find out which are your favorites. Heck, you might even love them all! Better hurry though, you only have until 6 pm on Monday, July 14th to enter. Good luck!

2 comments:

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

Thanks for the heads up about this, they sound great!
Also, thanks for stopping by and leaving get well wishes for my friend!

Aunt Julie said...

Hey there, Michelle! Thanks so much for Sharing the Comment Love!! Please stop by tomorrow--I've got a yummy recipe from Aunt Julie coming up!