Monday, March 8, 2010

All About Reviews

Today's post has to do with reviews. First, let me explain that I love doing reviews. I love trying out new items, and giving my opinion on them. I also love to read reviews on other blogs, because actually that helps me determine whether I want to try out the product myself or not. While I don't form an opinion based solely on reviews, I do use reviews as a tool to see if the product might be something I would want to have here at my house.

That all being said, I realize that by working a FT job outside the home I don't have the time to dedicate to doing reviews as much as I should. Besides, I have even a hard time posting about family life here due to the hectic work schedule we have during the winter months. But, as work winds down, I find myself looking for things to do, and that is where I begin to post more and review a few goodies. That time is coming up VERY soon. I have been lucky enough to win some great giveaways, and I am hoping to post reviews of things I have gotten as a thank you to the sponsor-and I also want to write more about family life to keep this blog a mixture of this 'n that with giveaways thrown in too. (even if I pay for the items, lol) What I don't want to do is bite off more than I can chew, and promise too many reviews and not get them all done.

So soon I will begin reviewing some things that I've won, and perhaps seeking out reviews as time allows too. And while I cannot review a new car (unless a car dealer wants to give me one lol) I can offer an opinion on other things I have around the house :) So stay tuned! And don't forget to enter my Avon perfume giveaway before it ends on the 15th!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good morning! I'm looking forward to your reviews and I sure hope that car dealer calls you soon! ;-)