Tuesday, October 13, 2009

In a creative funk...

Lately I have been super tired, cranky and just plain wiped out after my surgery on the 23rd. I had planned on bouncing right back no problem, and to still feel yucky after a simple day surgery really is unacceptable to me. But I guess, since Nova Sure plays havoc with my uterus, hormones and all things PMS I figure it is to be expected.

Blogging just hasn't been a huge priority for me lately. And while I am a workaholic if I can be, given the opportunity, I just haven't felt the need to push myself as much as I should. I still feel as though I am in a fog, and just not really with it.

Maybe it's just my turn to be lazy. And to sit around and do completely nothing. Lord only knows how long ago that was. Maybe I need to take something to give me a bit more energy... or maybe my body is getting ready for winter mode where I tend to hibernate anyways due to the colder weather.

I cannot help but feel guilty for not WANTING to do anything-it is a complete lack of motivation here. Thing is, I am not really depressed. Sure, I lost my dad and my grandmother this year but I try not to dwell on it. The holidays will be difficult, especially with hubby going to visit his family in Guatemala this year. But I will still have a good holiday, and when hubby comes back we can celebrate Christmas, New Years, our anniversary and my birthday all rolled into one.

I did get some great news today, which I will post tomorrow-but it involves a quick trip, concert all the way across the country and a plane ride.... I'm nervous, but excited too.

So, off to relax a bit before heading to bed. It's still raining here and I am hoping the soothing sound of rain hitting the metal roof and my air conditioner (which hubby needs to take out soon!) will lull me off to dreamland. Pleasant dreams and good night everyone!

No comments: