Thursday, February 17, 2011

Father Daughter Dance February 12th 2011



I can tell already that my daughter is going to cost me big bucks. For the past several years, she's been going to the father daughter dance every February with daddy. And before she goes, she heads to the salon for a new 'do and some nail polish...

In a few years, it will be Homecoming, Sadie Hawkins, and Proms... guess I had better get used to it now, lol. (and start saving money too!)

Thought I would share a few pics with all my readers-and if you have little girls, be forewarned! lol (little boys can be pretty expensive too, with tux rentals, a limo etc...)

I've been so busy lately, not doing much of anything here except work and then coming home to more work! (and seeing the dentist on a regular basis as well, we've got another date tomorrow-not fun!) Today was warm and the snow was melting... that sun was so warm it was nice to get out at lunchtime and get a taste of what it will be like in a few short months. Enjoy the rest of the week, and if you have a long weekend (like I do!) make the best of it!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

She's so lovely! You're right, raising boys is quiet expensive. But I've tried to save for them. I have two boys to take care of. My husband plays with them from time to time. Next week, the three of them are scheduled to see the cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles. The two boys felt so anxious because of that.

Michele P. said...

thanks for the compliment! Yes, boys can be expensive as well... try having one that plays sports all year round ;) my son never did of course, but I know parents who are buying lots of equipment, uniforms, cleats etc... all year. Good luck with your boys at the dentist, it is never fun. I went again today as well, and in the future will be needing major work done so I know how expensive that can be. Deja will also need braces one day... now if only I can win the Powerball! lol.

Jenna Schrock said...

Well actually, my kids are quite the sporty bunch, and I agree - they are quite 'expensive' hahaha. But my older sister told me to wait for them to grow older - that's where the real pain begins, according to her. Turns out my kids doesn't need to wear braces after all - but they need a little bit of teeth whitening so we still have to go back to Los Angeles next week.