Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Father Daughter Dance February 13, 2010



Deja is in second grade this year, and loves going to the annual Father-Daughter dance with daddy. They had a great time and she was very impressed that Daddy dressed up this year. (last time he went he was dressed in his work clothes, and I think they both were embarrassed a bit after seeing other Daddies dressed up in suits)

They had a great time, and had their photos taken while there-which I scanned and put onto my computer for all of you to enjoy. Deja loved her red dress, corsage and the whole event. Proms, Homecoming and Sadie Hawkins dances will be here in a few years, and I definitely need to be ready!

I'm back to feeling a little under the weather today from yet another cold and probably another sinus infection in the works too. I'm sick of being sick, lol! Enjoy your week everyone! Sorry for the poor quality scanning, didn't feel like adjusting them to fit and they were already matted and didn't want to mess with that either. (I get lazy when I'm sick!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what great memories those will be! Hope you're feeling better soon. Thanks for stopping by.

Vicki/Jake said...

Hey Michele, go check out my blog...you have an AWARD!

And I love this post. Nothing sweeter than a little girl and her Daddy. Look at that smile (O:

I hope you get feeling better soon. Sucks to be sick!

Ok, go grab your award and I'll be back to see how you are soon..

Jenny said...

Awwww, that is totally, totally sweet. Love the Father/Daughter dance.

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Giovanna said...

So lovely to learn more about you :)
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com